Tuesday 19 July 2011

Changes

Dear Reader,

Some people like change, some people don't, but whichever group you belong to, change has an impact on your life whether you want it to or not. Sometimes you can see change coming, but a lot of the time it'll just punch you in the face when you least expect it, and at least for me, disorientate you.

I didn't want to do a blog post tonight after the news of someone stepping down from a position he was the best in. I didn't want to do anything, pretty much, but despite that, I knew I had to. And here I am, writing about change, because it will be a change. We'll adjust, we'll cope and we'll move on, but for the moment it won't motivate me to do what I had planned to do.

Anyway, yesterday and today were good days. I did some cleaning yesterday, made some food - couscous with beef in wine and peppers sauce -, and then watched Harry Potter 3 - I've seen it a million times before, but I'll never get tired of it. Today we went to a Roman Baths Museum, which I'd already been to a few years ago. Back then I didn't like, but this time I did. I must've changed a lot over the years as well. After that we went out to dinner - a Mexican restaurant I'd never been to before, I quite enjoyed that - and then of course... change.

For now I need to sleep on it, and tomorrow I am planning on being productive again.

Signing off,
Indifferent

No comments:

Post a Comment